Thursday, September 4, 2008

State of the Union

The state of the union address is normally one that outlines how the United States is fairing socially, politically, and economically. I rise to address one state of our Union. This is the only time in recent years where it seems that the majority of the population cares about the election.
It does my heart good to be able to debate educatedly about the candidates. It matters not your political viewpoint...just have both a view and a point.
I must admit that it warmed my heart to have a political discussion with my 12 year old son. I think that the fact the we as Americans are very involved and concerned about who we have as our next President shows that we care about the direction this country is headed.
Get out and vote! We can change the world!!

No comments: